COVID Safety Information
Airstream bookings for 2022 season are now open and can be booked directly through the website. Unfortunately camping bookings are still on hold and may not return for a while. We hope you understand.
We will continue the extra measures put in place in 2020 to counter the spread of Covid 19. Should government guidance change to recommend against travel from your area or cause our site to be closed or should you have any Covid related symptoms and therefore need to cancel, we will be offering a gift voucher for the value you have paid with an 18 months expiry date. You can view our full terms and conditions here.
We have introduced a number of important changes to make sure the site is safe for you and for us. We’ll be following the latest guidelines for social distancing and cleanliness.
- Check-in time has moved to 4.30pm to allow us more time to ensure your trailer is ready. Guests can self-check in after this time. We have a short video for each trailer with important instructions. You may wish to download it to your mobile so that you can refer to it during your stay, a link to it will be emailed to you ahead of your booking.
- We will be available at all times. If you need anything at all please text or call us on 07824 999115 and we can help with any queries you may have. We will of course maintain social distancing if you need our assistance.
- Reception will be closed. ‘High touch’ item such as leaflets and board games will not be available.
- We have removed blankets, cushions and throws from the trailers. Oven gloves and mattress protectors will be freshly laundered between bookings. Torches will be removed, you may want to pack your own. Radiators will be removed during the summer. If you are cold and wish to borrow a radiator we will sanitise one and bring it to you. Any items on the complimentary tea tray will be refreshed between each stay. For safety reasons jars of marshmallows and skewers sadly won’t be provided.
- Each trailer will have its own bin point outside the door with general waste and recycling.
- Each trailer has its own kitchen with a fridge, sink, cooker, toaster, crockery, pots and pans etc. There is a portable loo and bathroom sink in each trailer. The site has a separate toilet and 4 large family style shower rooms, each with a sink, toilet and shower. Each room is separately accessed from the outside of the building. We will be cleaning these regularly. There will be additional cleaning supplies inside each shower room. We are available at any time if you have any concerns or require a shower room to be cleaned before use.
- The play area will be open. Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance to the garden where the play area is located.
- Additional visitors who are not staying on site will not be able to visit.
- Red Shed Movies will be available as long as cinemas are allowed to be open.
- Fire pits will be available. Trugs of wood are available costing £5 and will be delivered daily whilst wearing gloves.
If you have any concerns during your stay we are more than happy to help. We want everyone to be safe and have a good stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you soon, Jenni & Kevin.